Monday 19 September 2016
Applying for funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected. This year we have structured the content of the Info Day in 8 different sessions, each one providing several networking opportunities as well as the possibility to learn from successful projects.
This year's Information Day will:
- update you on the European Energy Efficiency policy;
- present you the Energy Efficiency priorities of the H2020 Energy Efficiency 2017 calls for proposals;
- provide you guidance on how to apply for funding;
- offer you dedicated workshops for each funding area with the opportunity to meet the EASME energy team and receive answers to your questions;
- give you an opportunity to network and find project partners.
Who should attend?
More than 700 participants coming from SME associations, businesses, European and national trade associations, chambers of commerce, European institutions, universities, financial institutions, etc. are expected.