CITYnvest will be speaking at the EASME conference to discuss about financing mechanisms to mobilise investments in sustainable energy. The event will give an opportunity to learn from successful schemes implemented at local and regional level. Experts will present available financial products as well as practical challenges to scale them up. A special focus will be given to structuring the market and, in particular to: standardisation, aggregation and de-risking of energy efficiency assets.This event will feature:
- Plenary sessions by high-level political representatives on finance for sustainable energy;
- Panel sessions by financial institutions on practical experiences and project bankability;
- Parallel sessions on practical solutions and projects implemented by cities, regions and industry across Europe in 4 thematic tracks;
- Poster sessions of sustainable energy projects with divers technical and financial structures; and
- Stands of financial institutions.